My projects resolve around crawling- or batch-software, which handles huge load within shortest timeframes. Serving as much users as possible.
- adb Rabscuttle A C# IRC Bot with a flexible plugin system that runs under Windows and *nix systems. Rabscuttle needs more text so my list works.
- highlight RedditRover RedditRover is a hackable, open and fully documented Reddit Bot Framework. It's running Python - using PRAW.
- landscape KappaTrace KappaTrace is an advanced Raytracer with standard OOP design to be easily extensible and feature rich. It was written in terms of a university course.
- subject Mixed Reality Media Thesis My bachelor thesis from 2017, discussing a general purpose mixed reality pipeline. It is possible to create a green screen set as complex as needed, all while staying in a single application context.
These are (mostly) unfinished little pet projects, I've done or written over the last few years. Don't expect them to be very usable, most of them are simply proof of concept.
- 3d_rotation Written in an uni course, showing off canvas manipulationnear_me, additional generation of 3D surfacesnear_me and finally shader manipulationsnear_me with WebGL.
- power Valve Resource Format Decompilation project of Valves weird engine files. Includes a file browser inside the archives, preview of textures, models, animations. Maintained by xPaw.
- games Conan Exiles Map A tiny prototype for a video game map updating out of the game. This was denied by the restrictive nature of the provided Tools of the game developers.
- subscriptions µTube Part of an university assignment, highlighting how different YouTube could look like if it strives to have a more interactive feeling to it.
- poll Human Computer Interaction Study What would happen if the web-based enroll-system of our university wouldn't suck so hard? A little study - login with any credentials.
Mio lives in Berlin and studies media computer science. His interest are based on automation and data mining of online communities. He learns through his studies he learns and works on Machines which learn equally from him.